Godiag J2534 Functions:
1. Support most all of J2534 compatible software(HDS, TIS, ODIS, JLR SDD, PCMFLash...).
2. Support most all of ELM327 software(ELMConfig, Forscan, ScanMaster...).
3. Support ECU reprogramming in J2534 mode with programming voltage.
4. Supply free software for diagnosing J1979 compatible vehicles.
5. Support Windows 8/10/11, 32/64bit
6. Supported languages:
odis: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech ,
Russia, Greece, Chinese
Toyota: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Chinese
honda: English, German, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Japanese ,Chinese
jlr sdd: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Forscan: English, Russian, Polish, Italian, German, Hungarian, Turkish, French, Latvian, Bosnian, Finnish, Romanian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Czech, Lithuanian, Slovak , Ukrainian
scanmaster elm 327: English, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Serbian, Turkish, Danish, Croatian
pcmflash: English, Russian
Note for pcmflash 1.20: Customers need to buy a dongle (pcmtuner dongle), and only supports the OBD part. It does not support bench, boot, vag, dsg and gearboxes.
1. Support J2534 and ELM327 mode in one device. Switch mode automatically.
2. More speedup. Faster communication and reprogramming.
3. More stability. Never let you down while reprogramming.
4. Portable and convenient. Small package and easy to carry.
Godiag J2534 Nano protocol configuration:
1. ISO15765 (Standard/Extended frame).
4. J1850 PWM (Support IFR and 2X speed mode).
5. J1850 VPW (Support 4X speed mode).
6. Programming voltage.
7. Short to ground.
8. ELM327 with command set version 1.5a
Godiag J2534 Nano hardware configuration:
1. ISO11898-2 high speed CAN (OBDII PIN 6 and PIN 14. Speed up to 1000Kbps).
2. ISO9141 and ISO14230 K line (OBDII PIN 7 and PIN 15).
3. J1850 PWM (OBDII PIN 2 and PIN 10).
4. J1850 VPW (OBDII PIN 2).
5. Programming voltage (OBDII PIN 12 or PIN 13. Programming voltage up to 20V).
6. Short to ground (OBDII PIN 9. Short to OBDII PIN5).
7. Dimension(L*W*H): 95mm*55mm*23mm
9. Vehicle voltage requirements: 8-18V DC
10. Vehicle connection: Molded DLC3(OBDII-16)
11. Host connection: USB 2.0
1pc x Godiag J2534 Nano